the day we caught the train

finally Sam took me somewhere , sadly our first stop was her Mums house and Gracie Squirrel a monster that lives there lifted me out of Sam's Bag and tried to EAT ME

I played dead until Sam rescued me ( she took ages being useless as usual ) 


I got my own seat on the train , just as well as I was rather soggy after my run in with the beast at Sams Mums house 


when we got to london I was in charge of everything and well we sort of ended up in Soho ( gosh Sam how did that happen ? ) 


Sam said it was all too rude ( does she not know I am a dog of the world ) and we went for a walk around Leicester Square instead.  I tell you want if thats Priscillas shoe I don't want to meet her on a dark night down an alley ( okay it would have to be a flippin large alley but you get my drift ) 
I have no idea how Sam is getting us to Sri Lanka next week as I had to read the board to find us a train home 
Tomorrow afternoon I am going to a Cats Protection Spring Fair , I like Fairs and I like Cats but I am not sure its right to put springs on them ( won't they bounce everywhere ? )

Love Sirius xxxxxx

(1) comments

1 Response to "the day we caught the train"

  1. Millgrove Brewing Co., on 4 November 2010 at 00:14 said:

    This is the cutest blog I have ever seen, happy and cute, awesome job!