Dear Dogstar Team

My dear Sam, Ingipops & Mark

What can I say? How can I express my gratitude to you for arranging such a wonderful, wonderful retirement plan for me? Words fail me, they really do.

It came as a complete surprise when I arrived here in Wales, but as soon as I realised where I was I knew I had either died and gone to heaven, or you had decided it was time for me to have a well earned retirement in a fitting environment.

I shall of course miss my travelling life and will whenever possible continue to spread the word of Dogstar from my personal bar stool here at Tafarn Dwynant.

I love you all, I miss you all.

Yours, with everlasting affection,

Sirius




p.s. I shall have to have a word with the staff here. Apparently there was a party here last night with a karaoke machine, and I was not invited! I had to listen from my travelling case. It was torture. How good at 'I was born under a wandering star' would I have been? Disgraceful. Still, I have plenty of time to whip them into shape. mwaw mwaw darlings

(1) comments

1 Response to "Dear Dogstar Team"

  1. Sam, on 4 May 2009 at 18:38 said:

    Sirius I am not sure pickled eggs are a good idea , you are pickled enough as it is young man