Poosa's Adventures in Florida

I arrived in Bedfordshire to be told I was going to Florida! So I decided to do some quick reading up, unfortunately the book was rather big and I was short on time so it looked like I was going to have to wing it!

We spent the night before we flew in a hotel in Manchester, I was bunking up with Tom apparently the budget would stretch to me having my own room! Me..... a celebrity..... having to share! We got no sleep what with the planes taking off at all hours and the squishy beds so it was a sober and tired Poosa that set off to Manchester airport at 7am!

And so we hit our first theme park Epcot, it was hot over 30 degrees I thought I was going to pass out with the heat, but Tom offered to carry me about, which was nice even though it only lasted 10 minutes

I queued up to try my first thrill ride I was so scared I tried to escape but the fence was just too high for a small cat to scale!
Back on terra firma a got acquainted with Dopey who was a fun chap although alas a bit dim!

Then it was back to the condo looking like a typical English tourist...........

But all was forgiven when the booze started flowing and it was a drunken but happy Poosa that passed out a few hours later

Next we did a dinner show Medieval Times, we had to cheer for the red & yellow knight who lost, which was no surprise really........

He was a real miserable chap and looked distinctly Hawaiian so much for being medieval English!

I decided to try out a Harley Davidson with Tom, I was hoping for the open road the wind in my fur but instead I got to sit on it in a shop, I was beside myself with disappointment...............

And then it was on to Seaworld where we met Shamu

After lunch I did a spot of sunbathing , well lounging around at least by this point I’d walked my paws off!

At Universal Studios I kept hearing talk of this cat in the hat, but I wasn’t wearing a hat and then to my utter shock and surprise it turns out there is this other cat that thinks he’s more important than me well........!!!!!!!!


We soon sorted him out and I was then crowned The Cat in The Hat!


To celebrate we let out all the animals


We then met Jaws who tried to eat me



And so ended my day at Universal Studios


I was so tired I tried hitching a lift off a gorilla but he was very uncooperative

So instead I went and met the Bubba Gump Shrimp who was good enough to eat



Next we met the main man, the big cheese, he’s nowhere near as impressive as me!

At Bausch Gardens we fed the Lorikeets, they were getting a bit too friendly for my liking I’ll tell you
We finished off Bausch Garden with me getting my portrait done, lots of people asked why a small stuffed cat was having her portrait done so everyone was told that I am infact a very very important cat and that I’m an emmisary of Dogstar spreading the word of their work, everyone was impressed!
And then I was back in cold, dreary England and being packed up ready for my next adventure.......
I had such a wonderful time with Nic and family... if you'd like to book a Sirius or Poosa visit then please just contact ingipops@dogstarfoundation.com

(1) comments

1 Response to "Poosa's Adventures in Florida"

  1. Sirius, on 4 November 2008 at 23:27 said:

    wow Poosa I love your glasses, glad to see you got a few drinks in as well


    Love Sirius xxxx